Discover the difference our GSE Aviation Utility Platforms can make in your aviation fall safety equipment.
Safer Access to Heights
Running up and down steps all day to access several types of planes can be a bit tricky especially when it comes to preventing falls. The B-1 stand from Carbis is for aviation workers of all kinds. It reaches variable heights smoothly with a manual hydraulic system. Self-adjusting slip-resistant steps with handrails allow workers to access several types of planes with differing heights. The large 4’ x 4’ slip-resistant platform creates a roomy workspace while the guardrail system protects workers from stepping off the edge. Sturdy aluminum construction is lightweight, corrosion resistant and has a brick red powder coat finish. Casters allow for easy movement and positioning. Contact Carbis today for your aviation fall prevention needs.
All the Right Moves
- Designed and constructed specifically for the demands and requirements of the aviation industry.
- Variable height platform with self-leveling stairs.
- 500 lb. capacity.
- 4’ x 4’ platform has a slip-resistant surface.
- Stairs have ridged design for slip-resistance.
- 42" high removable handrail system.
- Platform has padded edges help protect the contact surface from damage.
- 10" rigid casters on back and 10" swivel casters on front.
- Other optional wheel types and sizes available.
Expert Advice From Sam Carbis Solutions Group
Does your facility meet OSHA Compliance for Loading / Unloading Trucks and Rail Cars? Click here for OSHA.
Questions? Need Pricing?
We can help you set up your custom order today. Chat with us right now or request more information on this product.