When it comes to safety, we don’t hold back. Sometimes access to a ship can be inadequate or outdated and it’s up to the employer to make sure it gets fixed. At Carbis, our engineers know the ins and outs of safe access and egress and they can design a custom gangway for your workers. Simply give us a call today and we’ll be happy to help you determine if your equipment is up to date.
- Barge Gangways Provide Sure Footing
- Marine grade aluminum construction is lightweight yet strong and durable.Adjusts to variations in tide and barge equipment.
- Operate by crane, winch, hydraulic or pneumatic drives.
- Telescoping units are also available.
- Float mode – lets the barge drift under the gangway when water level changes occur.
- Pivot mounting – permits access to several points on the barge but is limited to the reach from the fixed mounting position.
- Track mounting – allows the gangway to travel up and down the dock for access to one or several barges.
The grain company chose to partner with Carbis, the world leader fall prevention solutions that specializes in customized bulk loading access equipment and turnkey systems for truck, rail, and marine applications. Carbis was chosen as it was able to provide the grain company with a custom-designed solution that met the budgetary requirements for the project.View Project
Sam Carbis Solutions Group, LLC Increases Safety and Productivity for World’s Leading Mining Company
The mining company quickly began a search for a partner to help update their existing infrastructure to improve their efficiency and employee safety. After evaluating several vendors, the mining company chose to partner with Sam Carbis Solutions Group, LLC, the world leader in fall prevention solutions. Sam Carbis Solutions Group, LLC was chosen because of their expertise in marine access solutions, and their superior attentiveness and response time.View Project
Cement manufacturer found itself in the position to relocate its barge loading facility, which included the moving of existing process pipe, the erection of a new pipe bridge, installing fall prevention equipment at all barge access points, and moving utilities from the existing facility to the new loading site.View Project
Expert Advice From Sam Carbis Solutions Group
Does your facility meet OSHA Compliance for Loading / Unloading Trucks and Rail Cars? Click here for OSHA.
Questions? Need Pricing?
We can help you set up your custom order today. Chat with us right now or request more information on this product.