Loading Rack Accessories - Buildings
Stay out of the elements with a customized building for your loading rack.
Protect your equipment with custom loading rack buildings.
- Bullet resistant features like transaction trays, intercoms and gun ports
- Ceiling treatments including acoustic tile and recessed lights
- Countertops including stainless steel, custom cabinetry and steel shelves
- Custom exterior finishes such as brick veneer, stucco and stone aggregate panels
- Doors that come in various styles including dutch, aluminum, steel and more
- Electric features such as additional duplex outlets, quad outlets and EMT or rigid conduit raceways
- Floors with carpet, anti-fatigue mats, steel plate with tile, and more
- Glazing such as polycarbonate, acrylic, laminated, insulated glass, etc.
- HVAC systems with wall mounted A/C, low & high output heaters, basement heaters, combination units (heating and cooling) and more
- Exterior lighting that includes dimmers, grid suspended, fluorescent, recessed, track and incandescent
- Roof features such as extended overhangs & fascias, standing seam style hip, simulated Spanish tile, etc.
- Toilet facilities like traditional systems, self contained electric, chemical or composting systems, and ADA compliant
And if these features weren't enough, Carbis Loading Rack buildings also provide explosion-proof electric (NEC 500-503), elevated platforms, trailer mounting, extra insulation in base/walls/roof, safety switches, smoke shelters, logos and signage - and more!
Customized equipment and personnel shelters from Carbis ensure that neither rain, sleet, snow nor dark of night will prevent your operators from handling the toughest jobs at your Loading Rack facility
Expert Advice From Sam Carbis Solutions Group
Does your facility meet OSHA Compliance for Loading / Unloading Trucks and Rail Cars? Click here for OSHA.
Questions? Need Pricing?
We can help you set up your custom order today. Chat with us right now or request more information on this product.