- Available as a single rung model (MBL) or double rung model (DMBL), with or without handrails
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and resists corrosion
- 1-1/4" OD serrated rungs reduce slippage hazards
- Open truss construction reduces weight and wind resistance
- Heavy-duty swivel safety shoes with thick rubber tread improve footing on many surfaces
- Heavy-duty 1-1/2" aluminum Tee extrusion rail construction for greater strength and rigidity
- Handrail models - handrails start 4’ from the bottom of the ladder
The grain company chose to partner with Carbis, the world leader fall prevention solutions that specializes in customized bulk loading access equipment and turnkey systems for truck, rail, and marine applications. Carbis was chosen as it was able to provide the grain company with a custom-designed solution that met the budgetary requirements for the project.View Project
Cement manufacturer found itself in the position to relocate its barge loading facility, which included the moving of existing process pipe, the erection of a new pipe bridge, installing fall prevention equipment at all barge access points, and moving utilities from the existing facility to the new loading site.View Project
Expert Advice From Sam Carbis Solutions Group
Does your facility meet OSHA Compliance for Loading / Unloading Trucks and Rail Cars? Click here for OSHA.
Questions? Need Pricing?
We can help you set up your custom order today. Chat with us right now or request more information on this product.