Modular Safety Platform System
7 Components…Endless Configurations
With just seven aluminum components you can configure the perfect work platform or cross over to meet your needs.
Our OSHA compliant modular safety platform system is easy to assemble and has a number of configurations all designed to get you into the space you need to do your job. The system is lightweight aluminum so it’s easy to move from one place to another on the job site. Sometimes processes change or building expansions leave less room for access.
That’s when a modular platform system will come in handy. Because it’s so versatile and configurable you’ll find its a great solution to many applications. Sam Carbis Solutions Group, LLC offers rapid response service for quick shipping.
We designed this system to be simple to put together. With pre-drilled holes and bolt-together construction it is the easiest and fastest way to build the perfect solution for your needs.
- Portable: fits through most doorways, elevators and stairwell
- Expandable: add/subtract pieces to fit changing needs
- Lightweight: does not require the use of a forklift or other heavy machinery
- Simple: constructed with common hand tools
- OSHA Compliant: components feature OSHA compliant walk-surface, railings and stairs.
- Assemble easily on-site
- Durable construction
- Multitude of configurations
- Light weight makes moving pieces easy
- Provides stability and safe access
- No-slip steps and deck
Where is the custom component system used? Just about everywhere!
- Chemical Plants: allows access over piping, dykes, containment walls and more
- HVAC: the custom component systems provides roof top access to air conditioning units
- Job Sites: allows access to job trailers that can be removed and moved to next job site
- Military: helps to access mobile laboratories and command centers
- Building / Machine Maintenance: provides easy-to-position access to hard-to-reach areas