How will you get your job done?
The Carbis TC-10 system has exceeded our expectations. It has been the perfect solution for our tank access challenges. The mobility and ease of operations has provided our employees a safe and effective means of accessing our stationary tank and transport tanker.
—Greg Tanaka, HSE Manager
FLOTEK Chemical and Logistics
We’ve got a backup that’ll help you get Back Up!
TC-10 – The Perfect Mobile Insurance Plan.
Affordable back-up safety plan
Easily stored and moved
- TC-10 offers access and fall protection to a variety of vehicles
- Liquid rail car, hopper truck, and isotainers models also available
- Standard inline unit offers perpendicular access to the vehicle
- Optional Side mounted units offer parallel access
- Robust galvanized steel base supports the aluminum ladder and cage
- Winch operated ladder and cage are self-supporting when pinned in place
- Pin holes are on 6” increments to accommodate many different heights
- Working range is from 9’-10” to 16’-6”
- Large 16”diameter wheels are foam-filled
- 500 pound capacity load rating on walk surfaces
- A combination tow bar and steering mechanism for unit positioning
- Maximum towing speed of 5 Miles per hour
- All walk surfaces are slip-resistant
- Four jacks for leveling the base
- Optional fork truck tubes for unit relocation