Complete Truck Enclosure Makes Multi-Hatch Access a Breeze
Full truck enclosures from Sam Carbis Solutions afford your workers easy access to all areas of the truck surface without the need for a lanyard system or a return to the work platform. The full enclosure system allows your workers the flexibility to perform their job from any spot on the truck.
For even greater flexibility, this unit is available with flip-up floor panels. The flip up panels allow your workers to access the hatch openings below the deck without ever setting foot on the truck, further increasing operator safety.
Our Complete Line Of Full Truck Enclosures Feature
- 42″ high handrail system as well as a midrail and expanded toeboard to prevent tool fall-through
- Optional flip-up panel walk surface
- Optional swing gates at openings
- Pneumatic Or Hydraulic Operation Available.
- Available In Aluminum, Galvanized Steel, Painted Steel, or Powder Coated Steel
- Slip Resistant walk surfaces
Truck Fall Protection System
This Fall Protection System features a cage that can span from 12' to 40' long. This system can bolt to our standard Redi-Rack platform and will require no outboard support frames. This Fall Prevention system can also be fitted with pneumatics and optional tracking gates that allow it to section parts of the cage for loading shorter length trucks.
Related Case Studies