Chemical Metering Pumps Skid Packages can be designed to meet the needs of most any industrial or municipal liquid chemical feed application. These systems are completely assembled and thoroughly tested before they ship so your company receives the added benefit of easy installation and start-up.
Following are five types of chemical metering pumps and their most common uses:
- Hydraulically Actuated Tubular Diaphragm Pumps are suitable for feeding slurries, high-viscosity fluids, and corrosive liquids because of their cast-iron construction.
- Mechanically Actuated Diaphragm Metering Pumps are suitable for an array of liquids: mild solutions, aggressive chemicals and even high viscosity liquids.
- Mechanically Actuated Metering Pumps are ideal for municipal and wastewater, swimming pool and industrial process water.
- Peristaltic Pump Systems are designed to handle a variety of chemicals and fluids including sodium hypochlorite, heavy slurries – even sludge.
- Solenoid Metering Pumps use an electromagnet that generates a linear motion transmitted to the liquid end.
Carbis Fluid Handling, LLC can help your business determine what type of fluid handling system, meter, chemical pump and other options that will help your business transload chemicals safely, quickly and accurately. We specialize in producing turnkey skid-mounted systems. Contact us today.