ISO Container Fall Protection
Comprehensive Safety Solutions For Your ISO Container Fleet
ISO containers have become increasingly popular, especially in the chemical and food industries. Isotainers come in a wide variety of configurations, and require specialized fall prevention equipment for safe loading and unloading.
When facilities lack the necessary equipment, employees often resort to unsafe workarounds when accessing the bottom valve or opening storm doors. This increases their risk of falling between an ISO container tank and the supporting frame.
As ISO containers become more prevalent, a comprehensive safety solution is critical to protecting your workers while maintaining efficiency.
Our Solutions-Based Approach To ISO Containers
Since every loading site has different needs and challenges, it’s essential to work closely with a fall protection specialist. At Carbis Solutions, we start by evaluating your facility’s requirements and safety goals. The factors we assess include:
- The operator’s tasks and environment while working with ISO containers
- The properties of your product and any safety hazards it may present
- Your specific loading process
- How to correctly and continuously spot the truck in the proper location
- How your site layout impacts traffic flow and the safety equipment you use
- Power limitations for electric, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Climate considerations
- Your internal safety standards as well as applicable industry standards and best practices