Easy to use, yet rugged and durable
API couplers are used at petroleum loading racks for bottom loading petroleum tankers. They are mounted on loading arms, with a 4″ TTMA flange connection which then attaches to the API vales on the tanker. The connection interface consists of a two part poppet and plunger design, which ensures a positive spill free connection every time you load.
All Dixon / Carbis Solutions API Couplers Feature:
- Modular design, allows various face seal combinations to be compatible with different alternative fuel / performance levels and applications
- No special tools need for maintenance, very easy
- Shaft seals can be changed without removing coupler from loading arm
- Locking 5 cam design for easy alignment and tight connection and safety interlock to help ensure coupler properly attached before valve opens.
- Ball-end handle for easy, comfortable operation
- Bonded nose seal offers a long life and cannot be washed out