Top Loading Arms
Custom Solutions Integrated With Your Fall Prevention Equipment
The vast majority of chemical loading takes place via the top of the tanker or rail car. With gravity taking care of most of the work, the top fill and bottom drain are simplistic but effective. Any special requirements can then be carried out by the loading arm, either to capture vapor, or to meter the amount of product being dispensed.
At Carbis Solutions, we serve the petroleum, chemical and food industries, providing loading/unloading systems for safe and efficient handling of all types of liquids.
- Single Arm Fixed Reach
- Scissor Type Arm
- Supported Boom Arm
- Unsupported Boom Arm
The benefits of Top Loading Arms:
- Ability to adjust spring in any direction
- Product compatibility with metals and seals
- Adaptable to tight-fill or closed system loading
- Strong swivel/spring capacity allows for longer arm reach
- Variety of swivel joints provide flexibility and leak-free operation
- Wide range of motion provides the ability to reach more openings