Elevating Truck Access Platform
The potential downtime required for installation jeopardized their contractual agreements with customers
The tanker truck loading station had a high duty cycle and was used almost daily, so the client could not afford to be down any longer than absolutely necessary.
The negative impacts from potential downtime included:
- Loss of Revenue
- Inability to realize cost savings
- Inability to meet contractual agreements with clients
- Increased liability to the organization
The scope of work involved the removal of an elevating platform, modifications to the support structure and the installation of a modified elevating truck access platform.
To minimize downtime as much as possible for this project, Carbis Solutions provided the following support:
- Guaranteed delivery of project deliverables (including approval drawings)
- On-time delivery of equipment shipping
- Engineering collaboration on modified system design
- Modified installation procedure to minimize downtime
As a result, the elevating truck access platform was installed with the smallest possible impact on the petrochemical client’s business.
The finalized project resulted in:
- Improved safe access to tanker trucks
- Steady throughput for product loading
- Growth and retention of customers with on-time fulfillment of contracts