Safety Access Gangways from Sam Carbis Solutions Group, LLC Handle Variations in Vehicle Height
Safely access a wide variety of vehicles of different heights.
Implementing Folding Stairs from Sam Carbis Solutions Group, LLC will give your operators safe access to vehicles of all height configurations. These Fall Prevention stair systems give workers a level tread with each and every step. The design features a self-leveling tread capability that provides safe and rapid access to the tops of trucks or rail cars, no matter what their height. You can obtain Sam Carbis Solutions Group, LLC Folding Stairs for new platforms or to retrofit an existing structure. Utilizing Folding Stairs in your loading facility will also allow you to exceed regulatory Fall Prevention requirements.
Customize your folding stairs to fit your site and platform requirements.
- Variations in width and length to meet your specific application
- Available in aluminum, steel (galvanized, primed, mill, or painted), or stainless steel to meet your site’s environmental requirements. Non-sparking aluminum is standard.
- 500 lb. capacity to meet your most demanding requirements
- Padded lower edge helps prevent vehicle damage
- Open serrated slip-resistant walk surface maximizes footing in all climates
- Requires little maintenance and is repairable in the field
- Can be mounted to operate as a fixed, pivoting, or track mounted gangway
- Optional self-leveling safety cages, designed specifically for vehicle type, help improve safety
- Covered by Sam Carbis Solutions Group, LLC’s 2 year warranty
- Fully factory assembled and tested – can be uncrated, mounted and placed into service quickly
- Standard unit comes with manual spring balance operation to raise and lower. Powered options available.
The Folding Stairs from Sam Carbis Solutions Group, LLC come standard with manual spring balance operation for raising and lowering, but power options are available. The units are covered by the Sam Carbis Solutions Group, LLC two-year warranty.
Expert Advice From Sam Carbis Solutions Group
Does your facility meet OSHA Compliance for Loading / Unloading Trucks and Rail Cars? Click here for OSHA.
Questions? Need Pricing?
We can help you set up your custom order today. Chat with us right now or request more information on this product.