Portable Truck and Rail Access Systems
Freestanding Portable Truck and Rail Car Access Unit
The TC-10 and TTX Portable Access and Fall Protection systems are multi-vehicle mobile powerhouse. Whether you are loading, sampling, or transloading railcars, hopper truck, or tanks, there is a model designed for your application.
Each system supports up to 500 pounds on walk surfaces. Additionally, they can be modified to accommodate loading arms or hoses as needed.
- Optional side mount available
- Counter weighted so that unit is self-supporting
- Combination tow bar/steering mechanism for unit positioning
- Four jacks for leveling the base
- Large 16″ diameter foam filled wheels
When a spot goes down at your facility, the TC-10 functions to get you back up and running while you wait for a replacement unit reducing downtime and lost revenue.
- 8″ Swivel caster with brake for quick maneuverability
- 16″ foam filled wheels on back for easy spotting
- Lowest clearance 10′-0″
- Fully extends to 14′-0 5/8″
- Hand winch operation
- Platform 1′-10 3/8″ wide and 4′ 0″ long
- 4′ 0″ wide x 5’0″ long cage which is 2′ 9″ deep
- Unit is NOT self-supporting and must rest on vehicle